AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

November 27, 2017

The Solemnization of Dr Ros & Mr Azlan

26 Nov 2017 at Sime Darby Convention Center: it was one of the sweetest solemnization ceremony that i have ever attended. my new whatever is trying to focus on beautiful things rather than my own perasaan yang tak best. so i will try my very best to write more on happy stuff that is going on around my life right now. simply because i have to keep on reminding myself that there are a lot of beautiful things happening around me to compare to few things that i cannot get for whatever reasons by Allah swt. maybe not now, i don't know. 

i received a phone call from and an unknown number last thursday. and it surprised me when it was AJ, RS's fiancee. and his request was something that i cannot say no to. why? because RS is a very sweet and strong woman and i know how much she has gone through to make it after her loss... and she is also one of my fitness members who has been supporting AKO Fitness and giving us the opportunities to give to the community through the awareness programs that she leads. AND.. i know too that it is going to be fun and my usual entourage would love to do it --> flash-mob at their wedding!! we had only 2 nights to think of what to do and i have shortlisted 3 songs. and of course if you ask us... 4 minutes IS too short... LOL 😀

so we practiced a few times and waalllaaa... they loved it.. and RS was surprised with the flash-mob. it went well after the video presentation that was prepared by AJ for his wife 🙂 i will post the video here once our creative director finished editing it okay. for now, i will post some of the photos that we took at the ceremony.






No comments: