AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

February 15, 2024

Hadi Ain Home Sweet Home

We collected our first house’s keys last October. We are excited but scared or nervous at the same time. TH will only finish his pilot training in 2025. He is worried if I were to be at home alone. At first I was feeling okay but now the time is coming or getting nearer. I am not sure if I want to be living so far away from my sisters and parents. 

Started the renovation 2 days ago, on Tuesday 13 Feb 2024 to be exact. I was excited. But there are still buts… I love the house that I am staying in now. I love the area. I love the security and convenience around our house now. Although it is rented, my BIL was never felt like a landlord. He has always been my big brother. In fact before we moved in here, he asked me what colour do I want for the kitchen cabinet. He trusted me to take care of his house for him.

Last night I was calculating the renovation budget and we are running out of cash :D It is normal. Somehow I really need to decide if I really wanna stay there in SP. We are breaking the kitchen, I have my dream kitchen and I really hope I can get as how I want it to be. 

Love the friendly neighbours and their energy. Most of them are younger than me but hey it is okay. Makes me feel younger, right? 

Anyway, please pray that the area is safe for us to stay and perhaps whenever my parents come over, they will feel comfortable at our house. Insyaallah. And thank you Allah for the rezqi  that you are giving us right now. Alhamdulillah 



These photos are taken from the internet because I am using my iPad to post this :p


No comments: