AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

December 23, 2018

friday blab

first of all i must say that i am so grateful with my CSM team at the office. alhamdulillah without good team members memang susah nak gerak and ensure that we achieve our target. 

and today (21 Dec 2018) i restarted me urut kurus 😂 haa.. jangan tak caya, macam2 sis buat nak kurus tau! but of course, urut je tapi kalau tak jaga makan, it wont work ok. i am cutting down on my food (tengok hari jugak) and with this massage it speeds up the process lah. bukan kurus kg, somehow it reduces inches on certain area of my body and ni testimonial tau. done this masa before N4's wedding and i like the result. so now doing it coz i wanna look good masa dive trip next month. #silajanganmuntah 😂 suka hati la kan.. hahhaha 🤣

anyway, terasa plak sunyi sebab AH pi dating 😁 tak de sapa nak kacau. sebenarnya macam sama je.. bila masing dengan partner masing2 aku tak leh buat apa lah kan... well i guess my time will come jugak nanti kut... 

nak kacau MrC memang tak lah sekarang ni. entah la aku macam berasa hati kut dengan dia. so sekarang ni memang aku tengah keep my distance from him. but next month on our trip together tak tau lah. we will be going in a group anyway. memang aku looking forward sangat for a good trip, to enjoy my dives and of course with the people around me. 😉 so till the next posting.. 

hmmm yeah.. brain & heart kalau tak align agar sukar.. aku pun kerap sakit kepala. nak try tak fikir and go with the flow but easier said than done kan. doakan je yang baik2 ok ☺

No comments: