December 9, 2013

excellent weekend

wow... right now i can feel my legs are aching.. my arms... my knee... ankle... everything... hahaha :D but... i am happy... felt so fulfilled.. and satisfied. saturday morning had my zumba fitness session and lisa joined me as usual :) and that late afternoon, kaiser, joey and i went to the gym. and.. i cooked for dinner :) yey... hehehe :D ahhh so much things to share and so little time... sekarang pun curi2 masa nak blogging... 

yesterday went to my nephew's wedding reception... love my waze so much.. hehehe :D and at 5pm we played tennis... perghhh gils babs... mula2 tu malu jugak tengok kaiser and his friends mcm power je main... and the couple's son, marcus.. dahsyat tuhh... i was thinking, 'boleh ke aku pukui bola tennis tu?'... and guess what? i had fun... we all did!

and lisa was in her masterchef mood this weekend :) best best :D hehehe she made breakfast and dinner for last night... sedapnya... tapi masih lapar... hehhe ended up kaiser and i went out for supper :p sedapnya lisa masak...





No comments: