AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

April 1, 2020

Gratitude

i have many things to be thankful for, despite having to stay home due to the outbreak. and tonight since i cannot sleep, i'd like to list them here. #alhamdulillah for the following: 

  1. Lisa decided to graduate 1 semester earlier, or i will be worried like hell if she is still in the US. 
  2. Lisa get to have her graduation, coz looking at the situation in the US right now, don't think there will be any graduation ceremony anywhere.
  3. Joey is with me at home and i do not have to worry about him having enough food, or if he eats right, or if he is healthy etc.
  4. I am no longer an employee coz at least during MCO, i can do whatever i want during the day and do not have to think about office.
  5. I get to cook everyday and polish back my cooking skills.
  6. My nikah is a very simple occasion and there was only 20 people or less attended, very intimate event.
  7. Having a husband who can be my Imam during prayers. 
  8. Although Lisa's room is still in a very bad shape, at least i have a place to live in.
  9. Such a loving baby gurl name Mischa who will be with me all the time.
  10. I am still breathing - all my family members are safe at home and healthy #alhamdulillah sangat.
  11. Insyaallah masih ada cash to survive.
  12. Two independent children and i do not have to worry about what to do with kids at home 😅 

No comments: