AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

July 5, 2019

Determination




Original posting from my IG: @zin_ako

Getting there.. After discharged from the hospital on 17 May, 2019 - i had the moon face effect due to steroid medication from the whole 12 days at the hospital. .

To be honest, there are many mean people out there. People whom you hardly meet or even so called friends. Without them even asking if I am OK, they simply attacked me with statements on how I looked physically and how fat I have become.

Yes I got affected by those words. Why? Because I am already not well, I cannot do any exercises due to my swollen ribs and injured lungs that has not fully recovered. .

With the pain I had to endure, and people bashed me with mean words. .

Well I guess, I still have those people who have actually been there for me and morally supported me. #alhamdulillah #thankyou

After more than 1 month, I am happy to see progress. It may be slow and I just have to be patience but I am getting there. 




No comments: