AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

November 21, 2011

our li'l cafe :)

today i went to our lil cafe in PJ... just to check out on my darling lisa who started work today. it's school holiday, so, since i told joelis that i have not planned any school holiday trip (thank you to the cost of repairing my baby :P), lisa took the offer from my mom to help out at the cafe. she is the cashier there... and my mom said, she's catching up very fast! way to go gurl... i am so proud of you!! *hugs* and lisa said, she wants to start collecting for umrah... :) alhamdulillah for her ambition :) insyaAllah, soon i will open up a bank account for her at tabung haji.

for my dear readers, if you'd like to do meetings, small gatherings, we do have catering as well ya. ;) 

here are pictures of the cafe now after a new make over yesterday :P hehehe :D nothing much but the crew shifted the buffet table to the centre of the cafe, which to me is much better :) more space for customers to sit and eat :) 

buffet spread shifted to the centre
upgraded chair - used to be plastic chair, now we use better and nicer chair :)
my lisa at work :)

No comments: