September 7, 2024

Oh My Back!

i had this incident last weekend, i was warded at pcmc for my lower back/spine, or whatever. TH and i were getting ready to go to my friend's FIL's funeral, and my back just jammed, when i was bending down to look for TH's pants. i quickly straightened my body and that's it - i couldn't move anymore. am sure TH thought i was kidding but i kid you not. it was too painful that i can hardly move. i can't stand and i can't move. so TH walked me slowly (in pain) while i was hanging on to his shoulder. 

i got seated on the bed and i had to wait until i can move a bit to lie down. and after that i could not move anymore - and i was crying coz it was damn painful i cannot explain. it happened at around before 11am and i took 2 tablets for pain killer, waited for an hour, nothing happened. called the clinic for the doctor to come but i was thinking what if the pain doesn't go away?

so i decided to call the ambulance, after making sure that my medical card is still active. so it was my 1st experience in the ambulance, as a patient. i was crying so hard when they tried to lift me up from the bed to the stretcher. but the 2 MA's were very patient with me. 

arrived at the hospital in about 20 minutes. and as they transfer me to the hospital stretcher, i was still in pain but lesser because i was given an injection before the ambulance left. and to cut the story short, my medical insurance was declined as they say i can be treated as out patient. err hello, i had to call the ambulance because i was really in pain!! i am really unhappy with my medical insurance, takaful ikhlas and simply because i was a bit high from the pain killer i had no energy to argue.

so i was diagnosed with lumbar annulus tear TRO PID L5 S1 and because my medical insurance were declined, i decided not to proceed with MRI. memang time tu kecewa sangat dengan my medical insurance. i started paying monthly since 2015 kut and when i really needed support, they give really unrealistic excuses. and maybe some of you might asked, why pcmc and why not government hospital? because, i have a choice and with the pain score of 10/10 i do not think a government hospital would treat me as fast as a private hospital. 

anyhow, i am home after 1 night in pcmc, and that cost us >RM3K. medical bills are expensive ok! so, do take care of your health. so my lower back pain journey started. and i started to feel numbness on my left leg and once a while i get spasm on my left leg too. i had to be on painkiller for 4 days after discharged then i stopped slowly. i try to set an appointment with hukm and the earliest date i got is in december 2024! caya tak?? 😂
wahh sekarang pcmc dah tukar design cawan

bermula lah journey di pcmc

masa ni tunggu nurse kat ER

depa letak aku kat corridor je ko..
sebab ada emergency case kat dalam ruang ER

macam ni la kat rumah, dari 11am - 2.30pm

No comments: