AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

September 28, 2020

Coaching Certification Program by Protege Advisory


when i was working in the corporate world, i always see myself as a trainer or motivator or a speaker. i imagine myself doing that when i retire. however, i am a person who feels the need to be properly certified to do something new. just like when i took my group fitness instructor certificate, my zumba instructor license, and certificate to be a weight management consultant. 🤔 bila dah listkan macam ni banyak jugak aku collect certificate 😂 oh not to forget my lean six sigma green belt certificate ok 😊 i was still thinking and contemplating, and in my thoughts this could be the best time since i am not working for an employer at the moment and the classes were divided into 3 parts [not forgetting the payment too 😋] i must say that i am also attracted to all the listed takeaways in the flyer, and these words 👇
change your life
if you want to be your best, this is for you

even before i start to attend the classes, i know i am going to benefit from it - i will enjoy myself and be a better, transformed person for myself, and my family. only after the 1st part of the course, i noticed that i started to be a better listener, active listener and to be present in 90% of the conversation that i am in. the downside of it is that, whenever i have conversation with someone who doesn't listen and not being present, i will have this small voice in me saying "this person needs to learn about listening and be present!!"
not in the slightest idea ever came into my mind that i want to stop half way. all i know is that i am so looking forward for the next class. as i am writing this, i have another 2 more classes before the assessment for me to become a certified coach by ICF. epp.. tak boleh highlight lagi sebab belum achieve. 😜

after the 2nd part of the course i have also improved my way of 'coaching' by asking powerful questions and improve my active listening skills. and owhh i believe the flow is smoother and better structured? it is tiring and balik memang migraine lah kan. 😂 but it is all worth it. i have also started to visualize people whom i can help to coach in the future, insyaallah. the best thing that has started now is that i learn to listen to my princess better and be present in our conversation even if at times i can feel that she is not. 😋

anyway, there are too many interesting things to write about the sessions but time is running short. i will write more insyallah but what i can say is that, course ni memang best!

the funny part is when AH is around, and we start talking, suddenly... ehh... why am i asking questions? dah macam coaching session dah ni. 😄 and korang yang baca posting ni mesti geram kan, sebab macam tergantung je -- sebenarnya si mischa ni dah merayu2 nak masuk bilik, sebab dia kena tidur luar for biting and scratching my hand tonight!
 

2 comments:

Misya said...

nice sharing. Jemput join my segment. Dah nak tamat! :)http://www.aimisyahirah.com/2020/09/special-september-giveaway-by-misya.html

Ain Kalam said...

Thank you singgah Misya. :)