AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

August 20, 2020

salam maal hijrah

tutup buku lama, buka lembaran baru. i am not sure myself what it really means to me. because as far as i know, i would want to be a better person every day and not wait till the new year comes.

off late ni i dont know why but i have been thinking about death, and it is pretty scary for me. i guess no one is ever be ready for it. i am scared. very scared. 😔

i have been extra sensitive lately too. and it makes me really moody. today N1 invited us all to the house for steamboat dinner. i said yes and N1 fetched me at home. and i decided to sleepover cause it is getting boring and lonely at my own home. i have been quite miserable and cranky and just not in the mood to even talk about business, except our zumba class. 😁

anyway here it is our dinner for tonight. miss idriz though.. hope to meet him for breakfast tomorrow 🥰

salam maal hijrah everyone, mohon ampun & maaf atas salah & silap. 

No comments: