AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

December 13, 2023

Sad & Yet Happy

i was happy to be with my parents yesterday. somehow i have something that is bothering me after i got into an argument with my mom. i told her few months back that i would love to have her around but it scares me to live with her. simply because she is getting more and more difficult to satisfy and she is stubborn in her own way. i am afraid to have so sins by living with her - to deal with the arguments and stuff. 

she was at HUKM yesterday and i supposed her result was not good. she has been on this drink she bought that she believes it can help her with her kidney issues. truth is, it is not helping and now it is affecting her liver as well. i was also influenced by those local products that uses celebrities to pull in crowd, customers - but hey... these people are paid to do it. so they can say whatever because it is the money that put words into their mouths. my mom was so determined that the drink helps her health when facts are, it is not.

after i came back home, i was so exhausted with my brain and physical. i slept - it was supposed to be a short nap, but i slept more than 2 hours. i got up still tired and felt like i was sobbing. i love my parents - but my mom is being ridiculous right now 😥

and she said things that hurt my feelings and yet she told me otherwise. 😂 uurghh.. so i am taking some days off being away from her. i just don't feel like it. it just made me so sad.

not us

No comments: