AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

June 24, 2023

Polis Evo3 - Movie Review

I have been wanting to watch the movie for 2 weeks but TH didn't want to watch the movie. so last night I made him join me. well, I did gave him a choice, we can go to the same cinema together but he watch Transformers and I will watch Polis Evo3 unfortunately the timing was quite far apart. So kena la tengok jugak sama dengan I kan. 😋

Even the starting of the movie was funny, having Zizan Razak, what do you expect? 

TH's comment was "orang perempuan nak tengok cerita ni sebab nak tengok Shahiezy Sam tak pakai baju" 

I was like, "Huh? Ada ke scene dia tak pakai baju?"  Seriously I didn't know anything about that. The only reason why I wanted to watch was because I watch the 1st and 2nd Polis Evo and I want to watch the new one lah. 

Anyway, love the movie, they have funny dialogues and love all the actors & actress ie Zizan, Shahiezy, Shaarnaz, SyafiqKyle, Nora Danish. Just one comment though, the lady snipper, she keeps on chewing the chewing gum, acah2 macho ke kalau polis dok kunyah chewing gum macam tu?

Part last tu ada la Afdlin Shauki kejap sangat.. the action scenes were good. the fighting etc. and until the end of the movie was fun and funny. I recommend you to go and watch - and walaupun SKOP Production - it was not directed by the Samdol... it was directed by Syafiq Yusof. 😋

And owh... memang la ada scene Shahizy Sam tak pakai baju and yes his body was muscular and hotzz.. but errmm tidak menarik pandangan or menggairahkan I pun. 😋

I bagi 5 star!

No comments: