AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

November 15, 2018

my baby, you

talking to her is like talking to another me. after our sort of long talk few weeks ago, i think i like where it is going. she has been asking whom i am 'angau' with right now. a question that i cannot answer at that point of time. macam pelik jugak how she'd know. hahahah she has been paying attention to my tweets. but let me tell you, i can/may tweet about different people ok. so, yeah... not necessarily about 1 person that you might wanna say 'angau'. and simply because i told myself that i'd stop sharing whatever ship that i am in at the moment until i know if it is going somewhere. well, i am just enjoying my life and be with people who makes me happy.. who gives me that Adrenalin rush, and who made me happy when i am awake in the morning and grateful to Him that i am still alive and to enjoy more of the happy moments in my life. 

finally last night i kind of open up with my princess. and i really really enjoy listening to her own 'angau' stories and glad that she is enjoying her studies and being free over there. we had a really really good laugh and i can't wait for my visit next year where i can be close to my princess. 

we both agree that there are certain things in life and what we both are going through now is something sort of unrealistic? and not sure of where it is heading? but we both kind of enjoying it? the difference between me and her is that, i have a few compartments. tettt... and only she and i knows what it meant. 

~~~~~

and i also wanna say this to those who reads my blog. i can be expressive about my feelings. simply because i have had sad moments in my life and after that when i got up again, i told myself that for my blog, i only want to share all those happy moments in my life. it doesnt mean that i dont have sadness or frustration. i do. i am only human. i have feelings. and i also want to be happy with people who makes me happy. who shares the common interest. those whom i can talk to.

of course we have certain restrictions - but nowadays i tend to bend it? coz i am tired of taking care of other people hearts when they dont take care of mine. errmmm well not exactly but if any of my doings hurt you, i am sorry. i just wanna live my life to the fullest. okay? i just go with the flow, orang kata. at the end of the day, our life story is written by Him, kan? 

if i chose you to be in this temporary life of mine, just be grateful and be happy with me. will you? and thank you for being a part of my life, you make me happy. you make me want to look forward for another day. you make me smile reading your messages. you make me grin till my ears looking at your photos. etc etc etc... i want to keep all those memories, in my heart. coz i dont know if we are going to be together in future. no one knows. ini semua rahsia Allah. 

i remembered when i had lunch with master yoda (hahaha 😋a nickname he called himself lol 😁) that all that we have in this world right now is temporary and on loan, so make the most out of it. you own nothing. 

Ya Allah, redha kan lah aku, ikhlas kan lah aku, lapangkan lah dada ku. thank you for letting me feel this happiness for now. 

No comments: