AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 25, 2012

changes in menu

i got back from watching a movie last night (will review in a different post), and started to talk to kaiser about my food intake... so... what does he think about my new food plan below?


he said, "if for people like me, it is okay. but for you, you will get pissed! because you are a rice person. so i think i found a way for you, so that you can eat your rice, but reduce weight at the same time"

there i was waiting and listening to him... sound do-able... although... rice + pineapple?? just that?? hmmm.. baik makan paceri nenas... hahahah :D but demi cita2... i must reach my target!! i must!! i will do it, although, slowly...

No comments: