August 20, 2026

Learning to See Myself Through Their Eyes ❤️


I tend to feel that I am not good enough… sometimes even to myself.

But when I look back, I realise something.

So many people have seen a better version of me even before I was able to see her myself.

I’ve been blessed to have people in my life who noticed my progress, my strengths, my potential and even the things I didn’t realise I had in me.

I will always be thankful to one of my ex-bosses, who saw what I had contributed to the company. He saw the progress I had made, the improvements I brought to the organisation, and reminded me that I actually had more talents in me than I gave myself credit for.

I’m thankful for my business mentors too, including my younger sister, who sometimes believes in me more than I believe in myself. They sees my potential in the business and reminds me that what I do has actually helped people become better versions of themselves.

I’m thankful for my coaches, who saw potential in me as a coach — someone who could help other people discover their own potential, open up possibilities for themselves, and find their way forward.

And I’m especially thankful for my son.

He has seen me become a better person and, I think, a better listener too. I know I’m still not always good with words, and sometimes I struggle to convey what I really mean in the right way. 😂 But he notices the changes in me.

He has acknowledged and recognised that I have become happier, more productive and more positive after going through my own struggles.

And coming from my son, that means a lot to me.

Because he has seen parts of me that not everyone gets to see. He has seen me struggle, figure things out, fall short, try again and slowly become a different version of myself.

Then there is my husband.

He believes in me and supports what I do, whether I believe in myself or not. ❤️ And he has also told me that he is thankful for the way I supported him when he needed someone to believe in him.

And that one really made me stop and think.

Wow… I didn’t realise I could have that kind of impact on someone else.

Maybe that’s something I need to learn to see in myself too.

Maybe I have been so busy looking at what I haven’t achieved yet, what I could have done better, and where I think I’m still lacking…

…that I sometimes forget to look at how far I’ve actually come.

I may not always believe that I am good enough.

But the people who have walked alongside me seem to see something different.

They see someone who has grown.

Someone who has changed.

Someone who has become happier, more positive and more aware of herself.

Someone who has something to give.

Someone who can make a difference in other people's lives.

And maybe… just maybe…

it’s time I start believing in the person they already see in me. 🥹❤️

This is definitely not the complete list. 😂 There are so many people who have played a part in my journey, and I realised while writing this that I probably need a Part II… and maybe Part III! ❤️

No comments: