AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

September 28, 2020

A Great Monday

i have been watching you tube about the 7 Habits and i am setting my mind straight to be on the right track. i have been behaving wrongly and doing unjust to myself. fuhh besar betul perkataan tu, 'unjust'. pi carik kat google apa maksud dia yeh. 

so through all my viewing i learned that i should not call myself 'procrastinator' coz i am not. it is just a habit of procrastinating that i am doing right now. so last night before i went to sleep, i have plans in my head of what to do the next day - which is today. last night i looked at the notebook that i have beside my bedroom window and i told myself i am going to write what i needed to do in the morning. recite my fatihah and 3 quls before i went to sleep and forgive everyone and myself. 

in the morning i actually got up when the alarm went off - and i did not sleep after subuh prayer. i had my breakfast, showered and i told myself i will wear my gym attire so that i will feel energetic. that is of course i have taken all my supplements. then i connect with all my prospects. 

paid some of my bills - had to stop coz the system was interrupted. then i got ready for gym coz i planned to listen to Daily Closing Challenge on zoom while i am cycling in the gym. and so i did just that. after gym i rest for awhile, took power nap just before who called me eyh? forgot already lah. oohh my sister, N4, and had idriz (her 1 year old son) kebulur - teruk betul mommy ni lah. 

i got my helper to clear joey and lisa's stuffs in their rooms. kemas the laci under the bed. just had few bites of murtabak for lunch. then lapar lagi. hahha ๐Ÿ˜…makan nestum. tak sedap pulak. then before maghrib told my helper i lapar nak makan nasi & telur masak kicap je. tak de selera for anything else.

i am happy today because i get to do my first 5km cycling. i aim for 5km for 3 times a week. no matter what kena buat jugak. ok lah dah ngantuk. baru lepas habis 10pm grouping online meeting. now nak clean myself and tidur. 

i feel great today because most of the things i did today is because, i told myself to 'DO IT NOW' and i actually managed to my habit of wasting my time on my phone and social media. ๐Ÿ˜‹ kalau storm baca ni mampuih aku! storm is our team leader yang memang macam storm and battery energizer. 

No comments: