AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

August 28, 2020

1st Place Daily Closing Challenge

28 Aug 2020: Okay gais, time ni memang kelakar sebab I was in Tioman when my upline told me that I was the top achiever on Daily Closings Challenge. Memang kelam kelibut la nak kena buat sharing. Dah la line kejap ada kejap tak de and I was about to go follow my dive buddies on their boat dive trip. Masa rehearsal tu memang aku terasa cool gila. Iye lah kan dok sharing atas dive boat, ala2 so in style like that 😋 tapi memang ini yang aku nak pun. Business yang boleh buat di mana2 juga. But nak dijadikan cerita, time dah nak on meeting 11.30am pagi tu, our boat gerak ke arah yang langsung tak de line.. hahaha .. dah SR kena lah share kan untuk aku my text. gitu lah ceritanya. 

sharing my story on the dive boat with style 😎

Assalamualaikum & Good Morning Superheroes. 

My name is Ain Kalam and right now I am sharing from Tioman Island 😁. 

First and foremost I would like to express my gratitude to Allah swt who makes it smooth for me to complete my closings this time. 

I use to work for a company in the oil and gas side with a team of people but have decided to leave the job and do Nuskin. 

I am always a Networker and I love MLM just that maybe I have not found the right platform. With Nuskin I have confidence because NuSkin has so many products to leverage on and its really a bonus to be with Success Together who has great leaders I can learn from. 

I was attending a Certified Improvement & Development Coach Course and during the course I kept on talking about the importance of health. During one of the sessions the coach asked me to talk about nuskin and work. The coach noticed my face lit up when I spoke about nuskin Vs a job.  

Talk about it all the time, during a roleplay when I was telling abt my dilemma between go back to work and do NuSkin, my coach can see my excitement and my face and eyes glow when I talk abt the business. Then I became more positive and aligned back my mindset and spirit while talking to people.

People can feel the positive vibes and energy and passion and I realized I do need to talk about it everyday.  I believe I can succeed in this platform for the sake of my family. I visualized my Closings and attracted it to me. Talked to my uplines and shared my excitements. And everyone of them keep on giving me the confidence and encouragement, not only this time but every time, hence the importance of being close to your uplines.

What triggered me to be successful in NuSkin? The time freedom to be with my family members..my kids sekarang dah besar, my husband sebab his off days are indefinite. And the importance to be with my growing up kids, to have the quality time with my husband when he is back because he is always away, only when I am success in NuSkin I can achieve this. 

Thank you so much to my uplines, Adud, Shireen, Widar, Kak Tun & Dawn who still believes in me 😁😁 even when the time comes I do have doubt. Keep on going and persist! Alhamdulillah

No comments: