AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

July 28, 2020

2nd Place Daily Closing Challenge

28 July 2020: I just shared and talk about AgeLoc Nutriol Hair Care Set which was only RM380/set and it can last up to 3 months. Berbaloi kan? Bila update my uplines, tup tup dapat 2nd top achiever for Daily Closing Challenge. Of course ada jugak other products that I managed to close. Cuma this posting I want to ketengahkan AgeLoc Nutriol Hair Care Set ni. Korang nak beli sendiri, tanpa bersemuka dengan aku? Boleh je. Nahh click at this link and boleh layan diri. Mudah kan? 😍 

Get this set memang sangat2 berbaloi. You will grow your hair back. Use all 3 in a set. Nak lagi bagus, take supplement intake.

I am Ain Kalam and right now I am a retiree. I didnt expect to be one of the sharer today, alhamdulillah. I face many challenges especially when I just had my shoulder surgery that limits my movement and actions. I couldnt write, use the phone, couldnt drive etc. 

I almost gave up last month but what keeps me going is NOT about what I can achieve in RM. It is true, people stay because of the culture and friendship, and all the encouragements and motivation that you can receive from your circle. THAT, I want to retain, insyallah as long as I can. Eventually I will achieve what I deserve. 

So I kept on going, connect with whomever I can think of, even though after that I have very sore shoulder for using the phone too much. Went out with my husband (Thank you husband) to find a laptop table like a hospital table so that it can be adjusted to use the laptop to suit my medical condition and find ways to present, listen more during the presentation and meetings with clients, and alhamdulillah for the closings and I managed to be a sharer. 

Something that I quietly tell myself while listening and attending DCC, "I must be a sharer again". 

Last but not least, tq to my uplines, adud, shireen, widar, kk tun and wonderful Dawn who are always beside, behind everywhere around me to support. You ladies know what I am made of when even I didnt realize it 😅 In STWW, we know we are in good hands & excellent team!

No comments: