AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

February 14, 2019

6 Body Shapes That Tell 6 Different Relationship Facts About Women

if you want to read more you can visit this page: https://curiousmob.com/6-body-shapes-tell-6-different-relationship-facts-women/. i am just choosing what i can apply to me. 😋 hahahaha 😂 jangan kata sis perasan pulak... tapi yang lain2 memang macam tak kena je with my body shape. 

Peanut Shaped

Probably the one shape that everyone actually longs for, peanut shaped girls have thin waists and are blessed with great proportions. They are usually the strong women who are not shy of confidence. They can walk on their own and don’t exactly need the approval of any men. But if they choose to be with somebody, they would prefer somebody of equal confidence and strength.


i will be posting stories about my Maldives Dive Trip soon... so, do come back okay... teaser... there will be 8 episodes... so bear with me while i gather the strength and ideas. i have a lot of stories to share with you .. i will, insyaAllah.. and please pray for me to get back to my usual health. 

No comments: