AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

January 20, 2019

19.01.19

i was just thinking that this could be another 10 years challenge for me too! lol 😂
2009: a new beginning
10 years later
2019: also a new beginning for me

wow.. truly amazed with Allah's plan for His servants. met a few people in my life and 2018 was the fastest year for me as i met a few new people in my journey. who would have thought someone that i eyed and pushed away thinking *how can it be possible?* due to certain urmm differences... gaps, has now become someone special to me. 😀 despite me having a crush on someone, but in the end, someone else has become a priority.

when he asked the other day, "you noticed me?" and my answer was, "yes i did" just that at that point of time the reality still sinks in.. i am sure they are all young men. but that didn't stop me from watching him while he helped us around the vessel. at that point of time i thought this guy looks so kemas, tegap and smart. urmmm get the hint now? 🤣

we started to be close a month after that via whatsapp chat. i did made a detour on my way back from tioman with kate and at that time that he noticed that i did not even saved his number in my contact list! then, he did his special appearance joining my family for holiday. and the rest just fall into places... 

i know it is still messy and complicated for us - but that doesn't stop us from being happy to be with each other. i kind of find it funny on the day that he mentioned that he loves me. with him, i needed to be certain. i told him more than once that friends do not do what we do and how we express our feelings towards each other and how we care for each other. somehow or rather the feelings grow inside us towards each other. i keep on pushing how i truthfully feel for him and i keep on reminding myself of who i am in reality. 

whenever i reminded him of our real situation and gaps, he asked me back "don't we deserve to be happy despite our gaps & differences?" i wish i could share more but it is too personal to both of us and i would like to keep it that way. let all those sweetest happenings around us be kept between both of us and Him. coz sometimes we don't know people who reads or knows about other people's happiness might be happy for us or might envy us. *wink* 😉

i don't quite know how to write about what happened over the weekend but it was magical enough for me, for us, and i am grateful. if this is going to be forever, then please help us and guide through ya Allah.. and if it is temporary, please ease it for us. for now we are doing what is best for both of us. 

we don't know how long this will last
but we will make the best out of it/us
and enjoy each others company with love, respect and trust
19.01.2019: the day that you anchored me


No comments: