September 5, 2018

friends forever 5k | 31 Aug 2018

i think i did share with you about this run on 31st Aug, 2018 but i forgot to mention about the medals. 😜 lisa already received the medals even before i ran but she said she will only open the package after i have submitted the run result. i target to finish less than 1 hour. passing through #xtremehardcoregym just gave me more semangat to move. to finish 5km i had to make 3 rounds near NZ 😂 but hey.. 57mins #postinjury.. ok apa 😂 and naik turun bukit.. sakit pungkoq sis.. [yeah yeah i copy paste from previous posting, baca je lah balik hahha 😋]

surprising i wasnt feeling so tired during the run, just that on the first 15 to 20 minutes i can feel my tangan and kaki kebas. my knees were quite okay, not 100% okay but whenever it hurts, i slowed down and walk instead of running. 57 minutes for 5.07km is okay for me considering it was my post injury jog/walk/run. i can't wait to tell my kids after the run.

while running/jogging i was listening to the list of songs for my duet karaoke compiled by my vocal teacher.. hahaha or my karaoke duet partner. 




No comments: