AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 6, 2010

check it out - introducing Connor's Eyes

guess what.... not that i dont have enough things on my plate.. and i must do this also... hahahah LOL :D :D i am just exploring what i like to do... i love to see beautiful photos taken by professional photographers. talking about photographers i know, not the public ones.. :P some work that i like are from caranthir, tini, the guy who took my nikah photos (shoot what is his name lah??) and camus... ( yeah ... yeah... my ex-husband). i have seen the talent from my joelis too. so, after investing into a dslr.. i decided to have an additional blog to see my improvements [and at times, i will upload photos taken by joelis as well] with connor ;) lisa mastered connor faster and she likes to explore connor, and each time she learned something new, i'd asked her to teach me, coz, i am sooooo... lazy to read the manual :)

so... after awhile, i think i am getting better in handling connor :) this blog will be closed to private viewers soon, so do remember to add yourself as followers if you want to see more photos in them.

click here to go to the blog

No comments: