AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

December 30, 2008

back to work

back to reality it seems. back to work after a long leave.. oh yes, got a few picts that my sister posted in her fb. pic quality not so good but okay la... here are some picts of my sister's engagement day.




after many years without any big events at home... that day it was really exhausting. but... puas hati... just that, we should not have cooked ourselves. should have just catered.

hmmm what is it that i wanted to say eh? i forgot now.. whatever it is... i am quite productive today. so, okay lah... i have been using the word ok many times now huh... :P got to go lah.. dont feel like doing my work now.. i just wanna go home.. or maybe i go and blow my hair first? :P

No comments: