AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

November 17, 2023

Grateful Months

oh dear, it has been many months since i last wrote in my blog. a lot of things happened in my life. i have been busy with the business of helping people. have been travelling as well. i had my 1st experience on the ETS. and i am so grateful that my team is growing and have been receiving my passive income with this company. 

i used to wonder what does passive income actually meant last time, and with this team, thank you to all my mentor who have been believing in me, and to my team members who worked hard to achieve their dreams and goals. alhamdulillah. 

in a short time period, i have achieved my Brand Director up pin title. i am truly blessed and grateful. alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah. 

what does achieving Brand Director means to me? it means i will continue helping to grow my team and also helping people out there, be it friends, family or strangers, to see this opportunity and change their life as how this platform has changed my life. 

Thanks to my parents for the doa for me to achieve all these.

No comments: