AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

March 22, 2023

Remember The Beautiful Memories

Said the Mermaid to a Mom when she saw her crying. She was sad. Remembering her lost daughter, who died in a surgery.

Do you know I have a secret? I can make you forget your memories about your daughter, if it makes you sad.

The Mom closed her eyes, together with the Mermaid and all the Mom sees as she closed her eyes were all the beautiful memories of her daughter.

So The Mom said, "No, I don't want to erase my memories even if it makes me sad. That is the only way for her to know that I love her, by having the memories"

As for me, I face so much challenges when it comes to my own children. I get hurt so much because they hated their childhood and blame me for having unhappy childhood. When being a single parent then, I thought I have made the best decision, and yet it is never enough.

Like the Mom, I only want to remember the beautiful memories being with my kids when they were much younger. The memories when I thought they enjoyed those moments creating memories with me...

No comments: