AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

November 30, 2022

Surah Ad-Dhuha Benefits

I have not been performing my solat dhuha for quite some time. Somehow, I found on Tik Tok on reciting the Surah Dhuha about getting more rezeki for us or was it how Allah swt will help to settle our debts. 

Few days ago, I was very upset with myself as I was, again, yeah... again, got scammed by an online so-called business. i guess it is right that those who are really in need are the ones very vulnerable and get scammed easily. And this time it was a lot of money to start with. I was so afraid to tell TH as I am scared that he will get angry at me.

A day after I lost that cash, I talked to my mom, I missed her so much. No, I did not tell her about my stupidity. And whenever I feel so messed up, I just needed to talk to her. And listening to her, although not all the time she can help, but at least this time round she said something that made me feel better.

And I have been playing the surah on my phone over and over again and I said to myself, might as well I perform the solat sunat. And so, I did my solat dhuha after so long, and after lunch with TH, I finally got the courage to tell TH about my stupidity getting myself scammed again for the 3rd time – yeahh 3rd time. how not brilliant was that huh. I can sense that TH was upset or more of frustrated with my actions. His cash is just enough to cover both of our daily expenses. TH has been helping me a lot to survive, other than my parents, sisters and also my daughter. I am ashamed of myself.

After we got back from lunch, I just did some cleaning around the house and suddenly I heard the sound from my bank apps – money in! I thought TH banked in some money... hehehe :D but it was from some other kaching!!.. and I thought “why not just check my bank acc” and to my surprise they refunded my cash back!! Allah.. I was so shocked that I ran to TH and showed to him just to make sure that I wasn’t dreaming.!! Alhamdulillah

Surah Ad-Duha Benefits

  • If you’re feeling down then recite this surah
  • Reading surah ad-dhuha helps with depression and anxiety
  • It is a way of comforting us and removing our worries
  • It gives encouragement to focus on the hereafter
  • If Surah Ad-Duha is recited together with name of a person who has gone missing, he will return home safe and sound. (Fawaid-e-Quran)
  • If something is forgotten somewhere by mistake, the recitation of Surah Ad-Duha keeps it safe until you get it back. (Fawaid-e-Quran)
  • He who recites Surah Ad-Duha will be among those Allah is pleased with.
  • It is possible that the Prophet SAW intercedes for him on the day of judgement
  • He will be rewarded ten times for each orphan or needy or beggar (that he helps).
  • Surah Ad-Duha can attract abundant provisions, increase in wealth, self-sufficiency and blessings
  • Molana Ashraf Ali Thanvi (رحمه الله‎) writes: To find a lost object, recite Surat Ad-Dhuha 7 times, the lost object will In’Sha Allah be found or recite Surat Ad-Dhuha once, but repeat the verse thrice, the lost item will be found In’Sha Allah.
ووجدك ضالّا فهدى

And He found you lost and guided [you].Quran [93:7]

English Translation of Surah Ad-Duha

  1. By the morning sunlight,
  2. And [by] the night when it covers with darkness,
  3. Your Lord [O Prophet] has not abandoned you, nor has He become hateful [of you].
  4. And the next life is certainly far better for you than this one.
  5. And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.
  6. Did He not find you as an orphan then sheltered you?
  7. And He found you lost and guided [you],
  8. And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.
  9. So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].
  10. And as for the beggar, do not repel [him].
  11. And proclaim the blessings of your Lord.

No comments: