AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 17, 2019

Laura's Spark

I so need this at the moment. slowing down a little bit due to my upcoming event this Saturday, 19 Oct 2019. Guys/Gals, come and join us for ZUMBA at Hospital Kuala Lumpur at 9pm. anyway, this is not what the posting is all about. it is about my retirement plan. i am in a roller coaster for the past 2 weeks and the result from my doctor last monday was devastating for me. so i am trying to keep my chin up, smile, go on with my life and face the world. tq abg azmi for sharing this in the tsunami group. i did had a chat with him during my training last tuesday at NuSkin office and how he takes this very seriously. i wish i can do the same - soon but not now. i need to learn more. 


Laura’s Spark !

Stay Connected with your Whys 
( Family )

That will burn your Desire to succeed ( Uncommon Freedom )

Have a Vision of what you want to be or where you want to Be 
( To be a Leader to a Group of Leaders )

Set a Mission on how you want to achieve your Vision - see yourself meeting people of the same energy n give them Hope that they can improve their life 
( To improve 100 lives by Giving Hope Thru Love & Gratitude )

Set your challenging Goals and work out a plan to achieve them 
( 3k Weekly - 3 OPPs Daily ) 

Strong Believe in Yourself, Nu Skin n ST ( 8 Daily Tools )

Wake up to your life’s Motto
“ I feel Good ! “



No comments: