AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

September 18, 2016

awesome week with the Kalam's Clan

i don't remember the last time i went to PD. simply because now that i have my own studio to manage, it is quite challenging to actually go on a holiday that involves everybody. some people might not understand it, but it is okay. i dont live to please everyone but myself and my Creator. cheywahhh... hehheeheh :D

so, last week was school holiday. since lisa is now in the US, it is just me and joey. and my mom asked him if he wants to come to PD and join the rest of the Kalam's Clan. to be away from joey for 3 days is a long time, although even if he is at home, he will be in his room most of the time. :p but then again, it is fun receiving all the photos via whatsapp group of him babysitting zaahira, the now youngest grandchild in the family.

and because of jealousy, i tried to ask my fellow instructors if they can replace my classes over the weekend. and walllaaa... alhamdulillah they were ok. so, my plan was.. to drive there with N4 to join the rest of Kalam's Clan while kaiser takes care of mischa since he will be working .. hik hik.. :P love you baby... :* and miss you lisa :* :*

all we did was hang out.. laughing.. eating.. gossiping about each other, swimming, zumba-ing and jet ski-ing :D are there such words?

i wish i could write more... but as usual, time is so jealous of me :p will write more when i have the time okay.. i still owe you guys lots of stories during my travel to jogja!

enjoy the pictures!








No comments: