AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

March 20, 2014

norms after bonus & increment


this is a normal attitude for most people/employees after bonus &/ increment. they start to compare.. the funny thing is, shouldn't it be p&c at the first place? and do you really know how hard a person works or how hard do you work to receive the bonus/increment that you deserved?

for me personally, i have lower down my expectation for quite some time. I have been here too long to say anything anymore. if there is a better offer - yes - i will go but is that what i want? the answer is i don't know for sure for now. do i want to start all over? i don't think so. so, best is being able to be doing what i enjoy doing for now and for my better future with my family.

what? promotion? naahh... gave up on that too. easier way to look at it - it is rezeki masing2. do what you need to do... the rest leave it up to God.

motivation? i have my team who keeps me motivated most of the time. and of course - alhamdulillah the monthly salary i receive every month. of course given a chance or choice... i wanna be on my own :)) insyaAllah.. one fine day.

i wassapd kaiser yesterday telling him that we have not been spending enough quality time together...and his response was, we will be able to do that more in the future... hmmpphh...

No comments: