Skip to main content

Follow me on FB or like my FB akofitness720

percaya tak?

disebabkan dah lama tak berblogging, aku dah lost touch dengan blogspot nih. and now bila dah tukar background, habis semua my bloglist gone. nak letak balik macam dah tak kuasa aka malas. tapi boring jugak bila nak baca blog2 yang memang aku dah shortlist tak de sini. adeh lahh...

tiap2 hari aku pikir nak update blog aku tapi macam dah tak de mood, ke, sebab aku ni dah betul2 tak de masa? aku ni tak terrer time management ke? dulu busy gak, tapi ada je masa untuk berblogging? jeles jugak kalau tengok kawan2 bloggers masih rancak dengan blogs masing2. 

sebenar2nya kat mana2 pun banyak main politik. dulu aku ingat corporate world je main politik kerja, rupa2nya fitness pun ada jugak. aku dah lama pendam perasaan ni. sekarang dah tiba masa nak meluahkan kut. ramai jugak yang, the harsh word to say it, is dengki mendengki antara satu sama lain. kadang2 aku pelik, kenapa nak dengki dengan orang lain.. or instructor lain? bukan ke bidang ni untuk menggalakkan orang cara hidup sihat? support je lah each other, kan? rezeki tu masing2 punya, Tuhan yang tentukan. masa mula2 aku start zumba fitness ni pun sebab aku seronok bila tengok orang seronok. and aku rasa puas hati bila dapat share the benefit of attending zumba fitness class. and i want to make a different, i wish everyone will do something in their life to be a better person and live healthily. jadi bila dah start ada yang dengki ni, aku jadi letih and dah tak de mood. the good thing about doing this as a free lance or part timer, i can choose my customers. depending on area mana yang mudah untuk aku and timing dia kena. ye lah.. aku ni masih makan gaji and nak urus anak2 lagi. 

okay lah, aku dah penat bebel. nak sign off dulu. till the next posting ya. harap sabar la ye. and tak jemu2 visit blog aku nih. err... dah tak visit dah ke? ermmm tak per lah... aku paham. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops Eatery Wangsa Maju - my personal review

today was the first time that i did my groceries shopping online. i am a happy mom, wife.. etc.. hahaha :D then lisa said she was hungry and she feels like eating at Pops. we asked joey if he wants to come along.. and as usual, his first choice would be his anime. :p anyway, it was supposed to be my early dinner but i failed miserably... i had half portion of chinese fried rice. okay, here's my review about the restaurant. lisa has been promoting this place to me for a long time. date of visit: 24 Jan 2015location: PoP's Eatery, Lot 28055, Jalan Wangsa Delima, Pusat Bandar Wangsa Maju, Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju. Tel: 03-4144 3162place & decor: simple and nice looks cosy for lepakking. cleanliness: 9 out of 10. restaurant service: efficient, quite fast. maybe because we were the only customer at that time. we noticed that they have too many workers. they could cut down into half to cut cost :p #justsayingfood: food was yummy... it exceeds my expectation... price: we are okay w…

FaFau and I on MHI 20 June 2016

yeah i am supposed to sleep but right now i am busy copying the song for MHI that is supposed to start at 8am. looks like i won't be able to sleep after sahur huh? :D how do i get the opportunity? well thanks to my youngest sister and bakal adik ipar :p hehehe :D and yey... i get to meet up with FaFau again. she is kinda cool and funny and sempoi. and it is like i have known her for so long when talking to her. and she is pretty friendly too.

so yeah... what i did today was, i had to run to the saloon to do my hair.. hahaha :D i can have my workout today to replace my cancelled session yesterday but... errmm if i workout then i will sweat and i need to wash my hair again! so, i decided not to do any weight training.. hik hik.. so yeah.. stay tuned tomorrow everyone and watch FaFau and me with the simplest ZUMBA routine :D

and if you want to enter the contest, check out my ig @zin_ako.



when my son calls me by name instead of Mom :p

it has been a long time since my kids send me appreciation notes. i have begun to think that this is what i will have to go through and accept :) as my kids are growing up and they, especially joey, are no more as expressive as before, as when they were much younger. and perhaps, i should learn to be less sensitive about these things and just focus on them being a grown up. errmmm well not really about joey looking at his room condition!

but today, as i was rushing in the morning to open up my studio for yoga, they both came into my bedroom and gave me these :) hehehe :D it was funny, and thoughtful at the same time :D


ya Allah, thank you so much for giving me such beautiful children - please protect them wherever they go and may they both become anak2 yang soleh & solehah.  Love you both so much... Saaa & Adik :*