AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

May 13, 2013

determination


lots of things has been on my mind for the past 2 weeks. i have been thinking about this, it is just that embarking on to it, needs a longer time. or i have been putting on hold. people say if that is what we should be doing,
God will guide.. and somehow the instinct is stronger towards it. it is just a matter of when do i jump? i have started a lil bit, which give me the confidence.. more than before. not gonna talk about regret, but it is just my destiny that i started at this age. of course, i wish i have started earlier.. but thinking about it... on why.. perhaps, now my kids are bigger... and they understand better. their kind of attention is different that they ask for :) alhamdulillah, i am so grateful with my kids' development.

lisa's request was... then you can fetch me from school everyday? hehehe :D errr... nahh... that remains girl... :p school bus, that is. 

ahhh... need a lil bit more time, and convincing. now there has been too many little stuff here and there, that is happening, that just make me feel more stronger on what i want to do.

No comments: