AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

March 5, 2013

kerenah org ke gym #3

heheheh :D kerenah siapa? aku lah kali ni... having to be rested for 2 weeks and not doing anything.. my body was craving for some exercise. by the way, a week after my procedure, i did yoga, and i feel good. then came the 2nd yoga class when i made a mistake for not warming up!! big mistake people... my left hand jammed. it just got locked and i panicked. quickly put cold pack even when i sleep. and did my own arm exercises at home.. alhamdulillah felt better the next day. so, moral of the story, always come earlier and have proper warm up!

so what did i do yesterday? since i missed my hip hop and zumba classes for 2 weeks in a row.. i decided to do a straight 2 hours... hahaha dream on... i was supposed to take it easy, right.. ended up.. lasted for only 1.5 hours and i was sore on my upper body... lucky enough that i can still drive home! :) when i got home, spoilt my diet by eating rice when i am not supposed to errmm sort of.. :p trying to lose some kgs here okay :p and arriving at my parents' house is not easy to tahan not to makan :p

oh kejap2... ada penambahan... we started the hip hop class at 630pm yesterday and there was this 1 girl, sampai2 dok termenung tengok tingkap. entah apa yang dia renung entah kat tengah2 jalan kat stesen tu.. lepas tu main handphone. kadang2 aku pikir, ko nak datang class exercise, tak payah la sibuk2 nak tengok handphone. 1 jam je pun kut ye pun.. last2... kitorang dah warm up dah nak abis, baru dia perasan kitorang dah start... hehehe tersipu2 terus join warm up.. ha... berangan lagi!

i took my flu medicine as i arrived home... and zasssss... gone in dreamland.... kesian kaiser... i was already drowsy when he was excited telling the story about our future retirement plan :) :*

No comments: