AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

November 7, 2011

My sacrifice?

this pic has nothing to do with the topic... hehehe :D
My sacrifice this year is giving away my son for the weekend with my ex-hubby.. hehehe :D "̮.. *drama mode* .. And feeling a bit cuckoo this weekend.. And I am sure you are gonna say, lisa is around.. Well, yeahh she is with me but most of the time I don't feel that she is.. :( I don't know how to deal with it now.. I am sad lah with the changes.. Maybe I am bored.. Maybe I don't like it.. But if she's happy then be it.. Maybe she feels more love than she's receiving from me then be it.. How do I feel with the changes? Not really liking it.. Bersyukur, yes but fully accepting it, no.

No comments: