January 2, 2022

Happy New Year 2022

This year new year eve di Tawau. Tak de celebrate apa2 except buat live video dengan kalamsclan kat KL. diorang yang gather satu family kat rumah mama ayah. TH and i lepak kat rumah, makan bbq wings yang kami grab, ada satay hati and pedal, and also dengar karaoke dari jiran depan rumah kitorang. bising jugak. 

apa resolution korang untuk 2022? and i found these on the internet, the top 10 resolutions for 2022.. ada ke korang punya kat list ni?

source: https://www.countryliving.com/uk/news/a38576418/new-years-resolutions-2022/


As for me out of the 10 list kat atas, my 2022 resolutions would be:
  1. Lose Weight - Target 56 to 58kg, currently I am 64kg (deadline - 60kg by 15 Jan, 56 to 58 kg by June 22, 2022)
  2. Sort Out Finances and cut back spending - Target, up pin title for my NuSkin business latest by Feb 2022 (retirement plan) 
  3. Look for a new job - start to be more serious in looking for another employment. (starts today)
So the rest 7 items daripada list tu, I am not so concern about and boleh teruskan or just abaikan coz they are not my priority. 

And of course, for me to achieve kena break lagi into action plan. Yes, i must get myself back on track. 
so, next is break it into action plan... part ni tak yah kut nak bentang kat sini... hahahaa  😃 ok lah, bye.. 
this is US on new year eve.


No comments: