AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

September 8, 2020

Taraa!! Lost & Found

blogging pakai email ni, cepat sangat tertekan sent. nak share gambar ni sebenarnya! 🤣

2 weeks ago i went to Tioman with my friends and it was just over the Merdeka weekend. usually i do not wear my gold accesories for island trips but this time it was different since i will not be diving anyway. and plus i wanted to feel AH is near me or with me all the time.

and only on the journey back from the island, i realized that my engagement ring was no longer on my finger! only God knows how my heart drop at that time. i called my friend to help me check at the resort. i called the 1st hotel at tg gemok, and it was not there.

i was so sad when i told AH. its the memory of his mom putting the ring on my finger that i cherish, of course i love the ring too coz i chose the design.

checked again through my luggage bag but cant find it anywhere and after that, i told myself, "if i can't find it means it is not meant to be" of course i was sad but had to give in to Allah. what else can i do?

and just now as i was packing my bag... there is is just nicely terselit at the corner of the bag!! at first i thought i was dreaming! alhamdulillah syukur banget sih! tq Allah... tq so much!

No comments: