AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

September 4, 2019

Short Getaway

for many years that i have been in mersing, i have only 'landed' at jetty mersing before i hopped in tioman island. never thought that one day i will be 'browsing' the town and housing area of mersing. but because last weekend, AH invited me to his hometown, i get to explore mersing more than usual. 

it has been a long time since i did a review on hotels. this time it is going to be airbnb. i was a host myself, and this time, i get to be a guest. lowered down my expectation but when i reached the place, it was beyond my expectation. the owner did a great job in making their home cosy and comfortable for guests. 

  • date of visit: 31 Aug - 2 Sept 2019.
  • locationJalan Lama, Mersing, Johor. 
  • room: 1 room with private bathroom.
  • decor: seems to be quite new. love the simple and practical arrangement of the room. 
  • cleanliness of the room: 10 out of 10
  • airbnb service: friendly and courteous host. 
  • others: cute bicycles for rent! They can be used for free for guests! 😀
  • rate: reasonable [less than RM80/night]
  • note: if you plan to go to mersing and stay here, please mention to K, that you got the info from my (Ms Ain) blog. 



this is the walk way to my room.
bathroom is clean and neat.
just need a bidet (my opinion) 😁
my room - photo taken from my phone camera


No comments: