AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

December 15, 2007

a long weekend

worked the whole day today. since morning... had some photoshoot to do at the studio. it was okay - quite fun. it was done by around 5pm. my sister already smsed me telling me that she's bored. drove home, waited for joelis to shower, and we all went to klcc.

lisa got a pair of sleeping slippers from la senza. i took joey to clarks... found the boots that i wanted.. tried them on... but the price was quite...hmmm :) left the shop, went to mng, met my seniors from school :D meet up again with my sister and lisa... tried the boots again... and now i cant forget about it.... should i? :(

ehh... sehati berdansa!!!! bye...

No comments: