AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

January 2, 2024

1st experience - HUKM

This morning is my first orthopedic appointment at HUKM. So funny that I missed my original first appt in December and the only available date is on 2nd Jan 2024.

My appt is at 9am, arrived at 845am to put in my appt card in the box given in the 8am slot. The waiting area is fill with people. The nurse at the counter has already started calling names to give out numbers. 

I guess, bermulalah rawatan di HUKM for me for outpatient. If you ask me, of course la tak suka, have been treated at private hospitals since I started working 😂 but what to do kan, redha je lah.

So today I brought my parents with me because my mom has her appt as well nearby. And bila kena tunggu lama macam ni, my dad start la resah. 

Sabor je lah 😅

No comments: