AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

December 28, 2023

Mr Grab Driver

I was at the workshop 2 days ago, to send my car for the mechanic to check on the sounds that it made when I steer my steering. I know my car is 7 years old and I have been taking care of it so well. Just that when it has sounds, it irritates me. I have sent him (my car) twice now and to be honest after I got him back, the sound is still there - just that I am so lazy to inform the mechanic now. 

Anyway what I wanted to share is about the grab driver that I got 2 days ago. We were already like 5 minutes away from the workshop when I realized that I left something in the car that I needed to get it back. The Grab Driver was so nice to turn back and he didn't even show that he is upset or whatever. He was just joking about it that "it's okay, we are not that far from the workshop"

I felt like, wow.. if only most people would react like this towards their customers, Malaysia would not get the kind of reputation on bad customer service.

No comments: