AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

December 14, 2023

Good Question - Why Did I Resign?

my answer would be it is time and after i did the solat istikharah, that was a clear sign for me to make a decision. and why nuskin? because i see how its program helped my sister to get her health back and she earns the amount of salary that i had to work with the company for over 20 years. 

i was already earning my 5 figure income - but after many years i didn't find the satisfaction anymore and going to work is just routine and get my bills paid. no more heart into it.

leaving the company at first was an opportunity to just relax and do nothing for the past 1.5 years and at the same time i learn about nuskin business. not doing it fulltime though, just increasing my knowledge in the products, system, team and leadership which i learned a lot here in this platform as to compare to where i worked. 

wanna know more? well, let's meet then. don't you think by dropping by and read this message is a message for you?

No comments: