AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

November 29, 2023

Brand Director Retreat - Park Royal Penang

20 - 22 Nov 2023 was the AA Team, BD Retreat in Penang. I was not eager to go at first because I didn't know what to expect. Is it going to be like the ones I attended for company's team building? I was already imagining climbing the rope etc which are not to my liking. 

we (SR and I) arrived a day earlier, thanks to SR for driving her car as we wanna be able to be free with our own transport, moreover we planned to put up a night in ipoh for a session with our team members there. 

park royal was so beautiful - i have not been on holiday for so long. that i missed sleeping in the hotel. i had so much fun during the retreat. we had our beach activities that made me laugh so loud, took lots of photos, had dinner by the beach on the 1st night and open dinner on the 2nd night. 

on the 2nd day we took a chartered bus to go to the town for some treasure hunt but looking for wall arts which can be quite tricky. and since i was wearing my contact lense, i could not see the phone clearly. so i just followed whatever my team members did. 😂

our colorful florescent tees for activities

final day dinner - beachy theme

1st day dinner by the beach at Natsu Bar Restaurant

1st day - beach activities

last day sharing before we depart back

waiting for our bus after the treasure hunt for wall arts

my and my awesome mentors

truly enjoyed myself and i wish next year i will have more people in my team joining for this retreat!

No comments: