AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

March 20, 2019

something is not right

sorry that when you read my posting this time, it is something that is not so nice to read - or maybe not a so called 'happy' thing to read about. i know many years back when i decided to restart my blog, i want to share about all my happiness (only) that is happening around me. if you ask me right now, i would say i am a happy person. there is a lot for me to be grateful for. namely:

  • my wonderful kids & family.
  • my job - yes i still have a job to pay my bills and put food on the table. 
  • i am still breathing and given a chance to be with my loved ones.
  • last but least, God has given me AH although not fully just yet 😍 and gave me the happiness with him right now. thank you sayang for all the love, attention, happiness and care that you have given me for the past few weeks... months. 
ok back to my posting's title. oh, before that, yes i know that i owe you the maldives' trip postings, i have 1 draft but i dont know how to continue. too much details to put it. i need some time. 😊 

i jot this down last night at 11.54pm, as i was watching the malay drama on my laptop. i put my laptop on the table on my left side of my bed and i lie down on my left side when i felt that pricking pain as i inhale and that caused me to breathe half way. tried to inhale again and something sharp pricking on my left ribs? so i changed my baring position to telentang. this is the 2nd time it happens in 2 weeks. Last week when it happened I thought it was angin, so I went for massage. And last night it happened again. so bila dah rasa macam tu start la contact pacik gugel and macam2 la yang aku baca and menggerunkan diri aku sendiri. so pagi ni i emailed my doctor at pcmc and asked him. he said sounds like pleurisy 

my next question is, what should i do... ?

No comments: