AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

November 22, 2018

6 REASONS THAT PREVENT YOU FROM LOSING WEIGHT [2]

2. YOU DON’T DRINK ENOUGH WATER


Photo Credit: Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources

The benefits of drinking enough water are huge! It helps in weight loss, clearing up skin problems and maintaining blood sugar levels, as well as MANY others. Start replacing all of your beverages with water and start making yourself drink 2-3 litres of water a day. You’ll also notice you feel fresher when you wake up in the mornings. Be sure to space it out over the course of the day – don’t just sit there and drink 3 litres of water as that can be a health hazard.

ain: ini masalah sis juga lately.. i used to be quite disciplined in drinking at least 1.5L before lunch and another 1.5L for the rest of the day staggered. so now i have to get back on track. my skin is so dry and i really have difficulty in losing my weight... dok static kat situ je.. now it has been playing between 62kg to 64kg and it is at my heaviest and am not liking it. so, really need to get back in better shape (for me) before my next dive trip. just that now i do my own other toning exercise coz ala2 poket ketat nak engage PT for now until i am done with my next dive trip. well, saya juga manusia biasa yang makan gaji... hahahha 👀 

credit: https://dailyentertainment.me/health/6-reasons-that-prevent-you-from-losing-weight/2

No comments: