AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

July 18, 2018

my long medical leave

i think this is the longest medical leave that i am taking from my zumba activities. fasting month was the usual month that i dont teach in class. this year i decided to get my knees treated and which i injected the gel to refill the reduction of fluid in my knees (this is layman's term ok, medically it may read different). so anyway, these past 2 months has also been a challenging months for me. knees are different issue. 

i had an accident in the hotel room during my holidays with kalams clan. i accidentally hit my lil toe as i walked in from the balcony. and when that happened the immediate reaction to my lil toe was swollen and i cant even wear shoes. 

i had that injury for the past 2 weeks when eventually i went to the hospital and got an x-ray. Result: hairline fracture... patut la tak baik2... retak rupanya. and this is coming to the 4th week of the month that i did not teach. memang la rasa lemau and sendu tapi nak buat camana. 

and this sunday 22 july 2018 ada SCORE Run.. confirm la tak leh lari nih.. 

No comments: