AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

May 2, 2015

Travel Log Day 1

The journey was so long from the airport to the hotel where i stayed. The taxi driver who came to pick me up was bluerrghh.. hahahah :D first i thought it would be easier if i can just book him to be my designated taxi driver while i am here but after being in the car with him for about 3 hours.. i find that he is a jerk, decided not to take his service.
I took the stress relief medication to help calm myself before the flight took off. Hence i have been falling asleep every now and then. And this taxi driver made emergency brakes just to wake me up! Can you just believe that? And he talk to himself in the taxi.. laugh for no reason.. urmm well maybe just to amuse himself coz he was bored driving in the bad traffic.
As i reached the hotel, it didn't look as nice as in the picture on booking.com but it was ok.. will have a hotel review in a different posting in my blog. The bellboy (old man) carried my heavy luggage up 3 levels coz there was no lift! Poor old man!
Once i settled in my room, changed to my bermuda and decided to walk along the beach which was not really right in front of the hotel, 100 meters walk and needed to cross the road.
First intention was looking for a dive center.. feeling disappointed as all i could find was sky diving activities! I walked for about 15 mins and found a shopping mall after hard rock cafe. Maybe i can go to hard rock cafe the next night to chill. And the guy who was supposed to arrange for my diving did not come back to me.
As i walked along the side roads.. it wasn't really a nice sight.. lol :D lots of old men (mat salleh) with asian women.. i supposed all women were local and they were errmm a disgusting sight for me. To be frank, i prefer phuket :)
My last meal was on the plane where i had chicken rice and haven't really had any food after that.. went into the mall and ordered food.. yeahh just got to be careful looking for halal food here. Found kebab stall that also sells murtabak - in malaysia was more delicious. And.. while waiting i saw a customer served mango and sticky rice!! Yeyyyy.. i was so happy!!! And order iced milk tea as well. Aahh heaven :p
And as it gets darker, i strolled back to my hotel.. bought a leisure tshirt-dress for me to go to the beach tomorrow. Saw a group of people just cooling down after a group exercise. I wonder if they still have it tomorrow maybe i can just join!
Still looking for a diving adventure info.. all i can find was a flyer.. will contact early in the morning and see my luck!. Otherwise.. i will just chill by the beach and get tanned. :) nyte2 everyone.. will update more tomorrow.
2nd may 2015: 11.30pm

No comments: