Skip to main content

Follow me on FB or like my FB akofitness720

Looking back at 2014

today being the last day in 2014 let me just re-look at my past... and ermmm... now i don't feel like posting everything in detail :p it has been a very fast year for me. it has been hectic... busy... fun... sad all at once. 

hectic because i have many classes to cover.. and due to that, i decided to open up a company and start to engage free lance instructors. the fun part was i get to know many instructors now. the sad thing is when the instructor that you know started to stab you on the back... hmm it is not all fancy in this industry either.

then i sort of had to buy an apartment. and the relaxing by having part time job has become slightly like a task.. and ermmm not to say it burdens me but i need to keep on teaching to earn more and cannot la lavish2 like that anymore. all the income has a channel to go to - no more for pleasure solely.

alhamdulillah we manage to have 3 charity zumba events this year... and the response are getting better and better. 

i had issues with joey which i guessed it could be a phase but as of today while posting this, we both are getting better together. i hope and pray it stays that way. 

i am sad that thru out my journey building a family, my kids, at the same time are being sad as they are not completely happy with kaiser. i don't blame them for feeling that way because knowing a hard headed german, it is not easy. somehow i still believe that somewhere in his heart whatever that he is doing is for everyone's benefit and for kids to be a better person. although i, for one really hate his sarcasm!! but... i am looking more towards his positive attitudes rather than his negative attitudes - so that i will be happier. don't you think?
it was a good closure that kaiser and i went for a holiday together. it was really really good :D **grinning to my ears** i think enough for now.. will post again when the mood comes... so... happy new year everyone.. may 2015 bring you and me more success and happiness, insyaallah.

Comments

Violet Grace said…
Happy new year Kak Ain! May Allah grant us good health in many many many years to come. I'm sure it has been an amazing journey! And I'm glad that I can be part of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Pops Eatery Wangsa Maju - my personal review

today was the first time that i did my groceries shopping online. i am a happy mom, wife.. etc.. hahaha :D then lisa said she was hungry and she feels like eating at Pops. we asked joey if he wants to come along.. and as usual, his first choice would be his anime. :p anyway, it was supposed to be my early dinner but i failed miserably... i had half portion of chinese fried rice. okay, here's my review about the restaurant. lisa has been promoting this place to me for a long time. date of visit: 24 Jan 2015location: PoP's Eatery, Lot 28055, Jalan Wangsa Delima, Pusat Bandar Wangsa Maju, Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju. Tel: 03-4144 3162place & decor: simple and nice looks cosy for lepakking. cleanliness: 9 out of 10. restaurant service: efficient, quite fast. maybe because we were the only customer at that time. we noticed that they have too many workers. they could cut down into half to cut cost :p #justsayingfood: food was yummy... it exceeds my expectation... price: we are okay w…

FaFau and I on MHI 20 June 2016

yeah i am supposed to sleep but right now i am busy copying the song for MHI that is supposed to start at 8am. looks like i won't be able to sleep after sahur huh? :D how do i get the opportunity? well thanks to my youngest sister and bakal adik ipar :p hehehe :D and yey... i get to meet up with FaFau again. she is kinda cool and funny and sempoi. and it is like i have known her for so long when talking to her. and she is pretty friendly too.

so yeah... what i did today was, i had to run to the saloon to do my hair.. hahaha :D i can have my workout today to replace my cancelled session yesterday but... errmm if i workout then i will sweat and i need to wash my hair again! so, i decided not to do any weight training.. hik hik.. so yeah.. stay tuned tomorrow everyone and watch FaFau and me with the simplest ZUMBA routine :D

and if you want to enter the contest, check out my ig @zin_ako.



when my son calls me by name instead of Mom :p

it has been a long time since my kids send me appreciation notes. i have begun to think that this is what i will have to go through and accept :) as my kids are growing up and they, especially joey, are no more as expressive as before, as when they were much younger. and perhaps, i should learn to be less sensitive about these things and just focus on them being a grown up. errmmm well not really about joey looking at his room condition!

but today, as i was rushing in the morning to open up my studio for yoga, they both came into my bedroom and gave me these :) hehehe :D it was funny, and thoughtful at the same time :D


ya Allah, thank you so much for giving me such beautiful children - please protect them wherever they go and may they both become anak2 yang soleh & solehah.  Love you both so much... Saaa & Adik :*