AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 20, 2011

my messy table... soghyyyy :P but that is my fav corner :)
today is the 1st day i come to work after 2 days on medical leave... need not to mention why i was on leave... not really important :P just that now i am taking it easy :) i am just layaning my sleepyness in the office right now when i suddenly looked at my family photo on my table :) and i was thinking... how did i end up with this man? hehehheheh :D it was like a dream... hahahaha :D jiwang mode... ok ok... change topic.. whatever it is, alhamdulillah, i am happy with his positive improvements :) he is a good man indeed :)) 


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: