AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

August 6, 2011

talking abt fasting month

I may sound like mcm bagus. Well, I am sorry if you feel that way. But just need to say it. I am not that religious to even talk abt it some people might say. Or go and see your face in the mirror before you say something about other people. Ok lah just go straight to the point.

When islam says that fasting is good for the body - its the truth. BUT people just do not practise the healthy way. When the time comes for break-fast, they are so many food on the table. People should learn to control when they buy. Of course you feel like you wanna eat everything! Coz you are hungry! But I am sure you can think. If I can, why can't you?


No comments: