- be more organized at work. home so far so good - can be better, but so far so good ;)
- there should not be more than 10 pieces of each types of clothing in my wardrobe.. errkk the toughest one i guess..
- be calmer as a customer - bahana too long in customer service line, i have become a very difficult customer myself.
- take joelis out for a holiday out of malaysia.
- make lots of self reflection moments and muhasabah diri.
- do more than last year on my xango business!! yesss.... share lots more with the public, with my friends.
today was the first time that i did my groceries shopping online. i am a happy mom, wife.. etc.. hahaha :D then lisa said she was hungry and she feels like eating at Pops. we asked joey if he wants to come along.. and as usual, his first choice would be his anime. :p anyway, it was supposed to be my early dinner but i failed miserably... i had half portion of chinese fried rice. okay, here's my review about the restaurant. lisa has been promoting this place to me for a long time. date of visit: 24 Jan 2015location: PoP's Eatery, Lot 28055, Jalan Wangsa Delima, Pusat Bandar Wangsa Maju, Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju. Tel: 03-4144 3162place & decor: simple and nice looks cosy for lepakking. cleanliness: 9 out of 10. restaurant service: efficient, quite fast. maybe because we were the only customer at that time. we noticed that they have too many workers. they could cut down into half to cut cost :p #justsayingfood: food was yummy... it exceeds my expectation... price: we are okay w…