AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

August 8, 2009

another weekend gone so fast

its already saturday nite. time is running so fast. aahhh.. i wanna write my blog but so tired. must be the nite out last nite.. heh heh :D but anyway for the past 3 days, have been having slight fever at night. so last friday - yesterday i decided to see the doctor. had my blood taken for test - tyroid. so, just wait la for the result next week. and i am having the bruise after the jab.. :/

others: we attended my cousin's wedding just now in shah alam. i brought my camera.. but why didnt i snap pictures huh? blur betul... she looked beautiful in her white kebaya.. :) with really red pelamin...

No comments: